In compliance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, and in accordance with the (UE) 2016/679, by the European Parlament and Council, of 27 April 2016, the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Dynamic & Partners S.L. shows the following Policy concerning the processing of personal data.
We inform the owner of www.dynamic-partners.es:
Address: Av. Ciudad de Barcelona 132, 2º izda. 28007 Madrid — Spain
Disclaimer of warranties
1. Dynamic & Partners S.L. owner of this website does not guarantee access to or correct viewing, downloading or use of items and information contained on the website www.dynamic-partners.es, which can be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances outside their control.
2. Dynamic & Partners S.L. It is not responsible for the information and other content within the spaces or web pages of third parties accessible from the website of Dynamic & Partners SA contents: through links or hyperlinks, nor for the information and other content within the spaces or web pages of third parties from which you accessed via links or hyperlinks to the website www.dynamic-partners.es, or the information and content of any third party website that is present under the appearance or distinctive signs of Dynamic & Partners SL , Unless authorized by the latter.
3. Dynamic & Partners assumes no responsibility regarding the information, contents of all types and products offered via the website www.dynamic-partners.es, and especially for damages of any kind linked to above can be produced by:
(i) absence or deficiencies in the information provided to users or in its truthfulness, accuracy and sufficiency;
(Ii) breach of the obligations of providers of information society;
(Iii) infringement of the rights of consumers and users;
(Iv) infringement of intellectual and industrial property; performance of acts of unfair competition or illicit advertising;
(v) in general, violation of any laws, customs or codes of conduct which may apply.
4. Dynamic & Partners S.L. It assumes no liability for damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from:
(i) interference, interruptions, errors, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system caused by deficiencies, overloading and errors in the lines and telecommunications networks, or any other cause beyond the control Dynamic & Partners cause;
(Ii) illegal intermissions using malign programs of any type and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any others;
(Iii) improper or inappropriate use www.dynamic-partners.es the web site;
(V) security or navigation errors caused by improper functioning of the browser or the use of outdated versions there of Governing Law and Jurisdiction. The relations between Dynamic & Partners SL and the User shall be governed by the provisions of existing rules concerning applicable law and jurisdiction.
However, in cases where the rules provide for the possibility of the parties submitting to a jurisdiction, and the particular conditions of the correspondent offer does not indicate otherwise, Dynamic & Partners SL and the User expressly waive any other jurisdiction that may apply, submit to the Courts of the city of Madrid, Madrid, Spain.Intellectual propertyAll the contents, elements and information which the user can access through the “website” are subject to Intellectual and Industrial Property patents, trademarks, copyrights held by Dynamic & Partners SL . or of third parties who own them and who have been licensed to Dynamic & Partners SL.
This access does not allow users alteration, modification, exploitation, publication, distribution or public communication or any another right belonging to the owner thereof, without the prior authorization of Dynamic & Partners SL Allowing users to access “website” in any case or in any way imply a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of the rights of intellectual or industrial property corresponding to Dynamic & Partners SL
www.dynamic-partners.es registered by Dynamic & Partners SL domain. – Corporate Name and Trademark “Dynamic & Partners SL” – Which it may not be used in connection with other contents, products or services that are not owned by Dynamic & Partners SL or for which Dynamic & Partners S.L. you are authorized to include in the “website”, or in any manner likely to cause confusion among users. Therefore, Dynamic & Partners S.L. It reserves the right to prevent the use of similar denominations which could induce errors to the user.
A. Anonymous browsing through web pagesDynamic & Partners S.L. company that owns the website www.dynamic-partners.es only obtains and retains the following information about visitors to our website:
1. The domain name provider (ISP) and / or IP address that gives them access to the network. This allows us to compile statistics on the countries and servers that most frequently visit our web.
2. The date and time you access our website. This allows us to check times more traffic and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation at peak times.
3. The Internet address from which the link that leads to our website. With this data, we can know the effectiveness of different banners and links pointing to our server, to promote those that offer better results.
4. The number of daily visitors to each section. This lets us know the most successful areas and increase and improve their content so that users obtain a more satisfactory result.The information collected is completely anonymous and can never be associated with a specific user.
- The date and time of the last time the user visited our web.
- The content design that the user chose in his first visit to our website.
- Security elements involved in controlling access to restricted areas.The user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies by selecting the appropriate option in your browser.
However, the company warns that the deactivation of these could prevent proper functioning of the page.C. Compliance with the Organic Law on Protection of Personal DataDynamic & Partners S.L. , A Spanish company with registered offices at Av. Ciudad de Barcelona 132, 2º izda.
28007 Madrid — Spain
C. Personal Data Protection:
According to the current legislation on data protection as well as on services of the information society and electronic commerce, the user accepts that personal data provided at the time of booking or registration, are incorporated into files owned by this company, in order to facilitate the provision of services requested, for the correct identification of users requesting personalized services in www.dynamic-partners.es, for statistical studies of registered users at www .dynamic-partners.es to design improvements in the services provided for the management of basic administrative tasks and to keep you informed either by email or by any other means, news, products and services related to Dynamic & Partners SL or to third companies.
In the case of commercial communications via email or equivalent means, the user gives express consent to send advertising via this medium.The user consents to Dynamic & Partners SL transfer its data to other companies with the sole purpose of improving the provision of services agreed upon, respecting, in any case, the Spanish legislation on protection of personal data.
Dynamic & Partners S.L. is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to keep them confidential, and assumes, for these purposes, measures of technical, organizational and security measures to prevent alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law on Protection of Personal Data, and other applicable legislation.
Any registered user may at any time exercise the right to access, rectify and, where necessary, remove your personal data supplied by writing to Av. Ciudad de Barcelona 132, 2º Izda. 28007 Madrid — Spain. or writing an email to in the subject email@example.com the words “modification / cancellation of personal data.”