In accordance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform all our customers and visitors on the legal information concerning the company that owns the website located at Internet address: www.dynamic-partners.es
1. Company name: Dynamic & Partners. C.I.F: B81638082.
2. Right to informationIn accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter Act), Dynamic & Partners SL (Hereinafter the OWNER), owner of the website www.dynamic-partners.es informs the user of this site of the existence of an automated personal data created by and under the responsibility HOLDER.
3. Purpose: The data of registered users through the forms provided on the website are collated by HOLDER in order to facilitate the provision of services that the owner provided through its website, informing about the status of orders and facilitate the delivery of online purchases.
4. Mandatory or optional nature of the information provided by the user and accuracy of data.The user guarantees that the personal data provided to the holder are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes thereto.
5. User ConsentSending personal information by using electronic forms of company Dynamic & Partners SL or, where appropriate, emails, means the express consent of the sender to the automated processing of data included in the means of communication. Access and processing of the data requested is focused solely on managing operations to which they relate, respecting the existing regulatory framework.
6. Rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of the users.Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of personal data under the terms and conditions provided in the LOPD. You can exercise these rights by contacting Dynamic & Partners SL by phone: +34 91 504 50 60 or mail email@example.com.
7. Security: Dynamic & Partners S.L. : It maintains the levels of security of protection of personal data in accordance with Royal Decree 994/1999 of June 11 concerning security measures for automated files containing personal data and has established all the technical means at their disposal to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of data.